Sophia Hill has 493 units spread across 12 low and medium rise blocks. In addition, it features 3 fully restored conserved buildings that it will use as a restaurant, childcare center and clubhouse. Accessibility and connectivity are the two key words to Sophia Hills. With a Cineplex, shopping malls, wide choice of restaurants and 3 MRT lines (Circle, North East and North South) all within a very short walking distance. Commuters will be able to get into the CBD within 20 minutes or less and the ever popular Orchard Shopping Belt is only minutes walk away.
Despite the proximity to the bustling shops and amenities, its immediate environment it sits on a quiet residential and historical enclave.
Nearby MRT Stations:
- Dhoby Ghaut (3 mins walk, 240m)
- Bencoolen MRT (5 mins walk, 340m)
- Bras Basah MRT (7 mins walk, 510m)
- Shuttle bus to City Hall and Bencoolen MRT
- Orchard Shopping Belt
- School of the Arts Singapore (SOTA)
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- St Margaret’s Primary School
- Singapore Management University
Address On Map